If you have never been to one of the Dating Scene’s Speed Dating events and are feeling a bit nervous, take some time to read the useful dating tips below. Its good to prepare!! 🙂
- Be relaxed – almost all of the people attending won’t have done speed dating before so don’t feel nervous.
- Don’t worry if you think you’ll have nothing to say or will clam up the 4 minutes goes very quick and its amazing how the other person will chat making the conversation flow.
- Don’t have too much to drink – you don’t want a memory block the following morning and forget what your potential dates look like!
- During the 4 minutes try to find out if you have anything in common with the person you’re talking to, this will help you decide if you want a further date of not.
- Use the break and the time after the event to chat further with people you’ve been attracted to – this may help you decide who to choose.
- Don’t forget to put your name on your sheet before you hand it in – it’s amazing how some people do!
- Enjoy the event – it’s not every day that you get the opportunity to chat and flirt with up to 20 unattached good looking strangers all in one night!