Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When booking a Dating Scene event it can be made by credit/debit card via the website or by telephone number also found on the website and social media. Once we receive your payment you will be sent an automated confirmation of your booking. Once you’ve booked into a Dating Scene event you have confirmed your acceptance of the Dating Scene’s Terms and Conditions:
- The Dating Scene events main aim is to facilitate introductions of single people in a relaxed environment. There is no guarantee that partakers in a Dating Scene organised event will receive a match or matches made will result in further contact.
- The Dating Scene is not a matchmaking agency and we do not confirm any personal information given to partakers. As a result, we recommend you treat any interaction with people met through a Dating Scene event as if you were meeting a new contact in an everyday scenario.
- When you are registered for a Dating Scene event it is only possible to change to another event or to obtain a refund if we are provided with 7 days’ notice of your intentions, and then it is at the discretion of management. Due to the nature of the Dating Scene events it is necessary to ensure the correct number and gender of participants. An administration charge of $10 per person will be applied to any refunds. If you chose not to participate on the night of an event then the Dating Scene cannot offer any refund or event change due to non-participation.
- The Dating Scene reserve the right to cancel, change the date or venue of an event. The Dating Scene will notify all persons registered for a rescheduled event at least 1 day before the original event date or on the day in the case of host illness. Any person registered for an event where the date has been rearranged will be entitled to a full refund of the registration fee as long as the Dating Scene have been notified of non-participation at least 3 days before the rescheduled event.
- The Dating Scene or its associates and hosts shall not be liable for any damages arising from participation in a Dating Scene event. This includes damages arising out of any contact with anyone participating in a Dating Scene event. Such damages to include, but not limited to, physical injury, bodily harm or mental distress. The Dating Scene events are held at venues over which the Dating Scene and it's associates have no control. Therefore by registering for an event you agree that the Dating Scene and its associates have no liability should you suffer any loss or injury whilst on those premises.
- The Dating Scene and its associates and hosts reserve the right to refuse admission to an event, or indeed to eject from an event, anyone it considers not in a fit state to participate due to over intoxication from alcohol or other substances, inappropriate or abusive behaviour.
- By registering for an event you are providing your assurance that you are 18 years old or over and are single and therefore eligible to attend a dating event.
- Please note that your match selections are entered into our system by the event facilitator after the event. We are aware how important it is that participants' privacy is respected and that their contact information remains confidential. All the Dating Scene hosts are under instructions to double check all match data before completing the data entry process, and are aware that entering match data incorrectly is cause for instant dismissal. However, very rarely it is possible that a mistake is made when entering match data. This can either be due to the participant's intentions being difficult to discern due to illegible handwriting on the match card, or simple human error. It is therefore a condition of attending a Dating Scene event that you agree to hold the Dating Scene harmless in the unlikely event that your contact information is passed to a person you did not select at an event.
- Our contact details: The full name of our company is The Dating Scene Pty Ltd is: Our Company ABN number is 99617092289. You can contact us by email to email@example.com